I realize there’s a lot of information in my companion vlog, so I decided to summarize the treatments I’ve tried. Feel free to ask questions about my experience using them. Although I committed to these therapies for at least six months each, they ultimately proved to be dead-ends. But who knows? One of them might be the golden key that unlocks this autoimmune puzzle for you!
- Resting potato wedges on my bald spots and wrapping my head in plastic wrap.
- Applying and ingesting clay (bought through an alternative healer, don’t purchase off the shelf at your local grocery store!)
- Energy work
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Contact Reflex Analysis (CRA)
- Saliva testing (my hair grew back after just a week on the herbal regimen. Unfortunately, it lasted only six months)
- Steroid injections and cream
- Diphenylcyclopropenone (DPCP)
I would also advocate for maintaining a self-care regimen of generally eating well (the Autoimmune Paleo Cookbook® , by Mickey Trescott, is the only cookbook I keep in my kitchen), exercising regularly, and focusing on the positive.
To see the youtube video associated with this post, click here.